- Briefly outline how access to federal funding enables you to pursue your work.
- Explain how your work contributes to the health, prosperity and advancement of society.
- Describe what would be lost if the sequestration cuts disrupt your funding.
- If applicable note the number of people in your lab or in your organization that are supported by federal funding.
- Please keep your submission nonpartisan and as constructive as possible.
A Message from AAAS CEO Alan I. Leshner
Submit Comments & Videos
Make your voice heard in the ongoing budget discussions. Submit your text comments or video below and get involved! (See all current comments here)
Thank you for submitting your video and/or text comments to us for inclusion in our project, “AAAS MemberCentral – Science and the Sequestration.” In order to include your video in “AAAS MemberCentral – Science and the Sequestration,” we ask that you click the checkbox to indicate your acceptance of the terms below:
I hereby grant to The American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) the non-exclusive rights to use and authorize use of my video in connection with the Project in any format or medium now known or hereafter developed.
I warrant that I am the owner and/or authorized representative of the owner of the video(s) and/or text comments and that I have the authority to grant to AAAS the permission and rights granted herein. I further warrant that this permission includes the consent of the individuals filmed and the videographer(s) who have taken the video(s) and that the video(s) and use thereof does not violate the copyright or other personal or proprietary right of any person.